Thursday, August 29, 2013

Valentine Card - Surprises in my Valentine box, Sweetheart candies and lollipops, Enough love to share with all my friends, I wish Valentine's Day would never end. Cookies and cupcakes in pink and white, Red glitter shimmering what a sight, Laughter and smiles we can all share, All because Valentine's Day is here.

Quilt.
Quilt.
Valentine Card - Surprises in my Valentine box, Sweetheart candies and lollipops, Enough love to share with all my friends, I wish Valentine's Day would never end. Cookies and cupcakes in pink and white, Red glitter shimmering what a sight, Laughter and smiles we can all share, All because Valentine's Day is here.
Valentine Card -  Surprises in my Valentine box,  Sweetheart candies and lollipops,  Enough love to share with all my friends,  I wish Valentine
Baby Girl
Baby Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment